Want to plan a beautiful, breathtaking, flawless event that guests will remember forever? One where the guest of honor later says, “What a perfect night with glowing tents and special linens on beautiful tables and chairs. It was absolutely breathtaking!”
Many people think that to have the perfect event they need to rent an expensive establishment. However, all you need is an open outdoor area, a rental tent, and party supplies. With help from tent rental suppliers, almost any space can be transformed into a treasured event your guests will never forget. A tent provides both privacy and cover from the elements. To make life easier, use a company that offers tent rentals, tables, chairs and linens.
What are the Benefits to Using Tent Rental Suppliers?
- You can alleviate stress and save money. Instead of searching tirelessly on the internet and/or driving all over town trying to find everything you need, rent everything you require from one event rental vendor.
- Renting is cheaper. Purchasing tents, tables, chairs and linens is not always cost effective. You might use them once or twice and then you have to store them.
- Tent rental suppliers will have all the accessories needed for the tent. You don’t want to be setting up a tent, find it’s missing something, and then have to run somewhere to find it, therefore pushing your schedule behind.
- Renting chairs and tables from the same company guarantees you get the exact style and sizes you want.
- It will be easier to coordinate color schemes. In general, you will want to pick two or three main colors to create a theme for your event. This color theme should be evident in your napkins, plates, place cards, decorations, flowers, and linens. For every 15 guests, you need to have a supply of 200 napkins or linens. A rental company can help make recommendations like this to ensure everything goes without a hitch.
So When Should You Use Tent Rental Suppliers?
If you’ve never worked with a event rental company before, then you may not know when the time comes to make the call. The following life events often call for professional party planning assistance:
Want a Dream Wedding?
Imagine, the beautiful bride getting everything she desires. The perfect decor her guests will love and envy for a lifetime. Did you know 93% of brides use the internet to plan their wedding? You can use the internet to search for “event rental companies near me”, thus simplifying the planning process.
How about a Brilliant Graduation Party
If you have a large home or yard, consider having your graduation party there. Rent some tables and chairs along with a tent for some shade. With some food and drinks you’ll have everything you need.
You’ve been asked to run an event or festival that potentially may have a few hundred guests for your company, but you have no idea where to begin. Search tent rental suppliers around the DC and Baltimore areas. They can help get you on the right track.
Special Events that Only Happen Once
Turning sixteen should be memorable. Sweet Sixteens may be extremely formal, casual, or semi-formal; they can range from modest parties at home with close family and friends to large affairs with a hired DJ, makeup and hair stylists, and hotel ballrooms. With everything you have to do to ensure it goes perfect, using a rental company is one less thing to stress about.
No matter the event, using an event rental company will cut down on cost, time, and stress because it’s a one-stop-shop for tents, tables, chairs and linens, and more. To stay organized and less stressed, keep a rental party checklist. This will ensure you have everything you need for the big day. Unless you plan on offering everyone an umbrella, renting a tent should be at the top of your list.